COVID-19 and BPE
- Our stores will be open from 10am – 2pm, 7 days a week. The additional time will give our team the opportunity to sanitize the stores and delivery vehicles, restock shelves and rest in preparation for the next day.
- Previously we limited the number of local deliveries to 20 per day. That limit is being temporarily lifted. Please, use delivery if you can. We don’t have everything on our website that we carry in the stores, but most of it is there. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, use the chat bubble on the site, shoot us an email or give us a call to let us know what you want and we’ll get it taken care of.
- Frozen raw delivery has never been an option…until now! We will set up frozen raw delivery on a case by case basis. You need to be home to receive it as it is a perishable good, but if this would help you out, please use the chat bubble on the site, shoot us an email or give us a call.
- Special order delivery has never been an option…until now! Please use the chat bubble on the site, shoot us an email or give us a call to get your delivery setup.
- We will be limiting the number of concurrent customers allowed in the stores at any given time. Our stores aren’t large enough to abide by 6 foot physical distancing guidelines and also have more than 5 customers in the stores. For couples and families, please only send in one person instead of bringing everyone in.
- Our dog wash has temporarily stopped allowing all self-service “You-Wash” baths. All “We-Wash” services are still available and can be scheduled on our website. Give us a call when you arrive for your appointment and we will come out to you, pick up your pup and let you know when they are squeaky clean.
- To help address any lost income due to the stores closing early, the team has the opportunity to continue working their normal schedule or use the 40hrs of paid sick that every member receives.
- If they are unable or unwilling to work their scheduled shift, team members have unlimited unpaid time off during this time.
- Team gathering places like the break rooms and office areas are now following an enhanced sanitation and cleanliness plan.
- BPE continues to follow the guidance from the CDC with respect to face masks; we are choosing to reserve those masks for the medical community.
We are open. We are staffed. We have all of our regular products in stock. We are here for you and your pets. Thank you for shopping with us and we sincerely appreciate your patience as we all adjust to the daily changes that COVID-19 has brought to our community. Stay safe. Take care. Let us know how we can help.
Ryan, Kim and the entire BPE team
Johannah, Sara, Stephanie, Josh, Stephanie, Jeremiah, Liss, Alexis, Alyssa, Kiyta, Cassandra, Susannah, Michaela, Ariel, Lauren, Isabel and Meekah.