Would you like to spend your days improving the lives of our community pets by providing the best nutritional information available in a no pressure environment where our only goal is the success of our customer’s pets?
If you answered with a resounding yes, we would love to add your perspective and experience to our team, but there are a few things you need to be able to bring to the table:
- Build relationships with our customers with amazing customer service, enthusiasm, and passion for animal welfare.
- Utilize general computer skills including Microsoft and Apple products to open, close and maintain store operations and sales.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels by being aware of product flow, receiving and restocking inventory, and merchandising product. This includes repeatedly lifting up to 50 lbs throughout the day.
- Providing a clean and maintained work and shopping environment by ensuring merchandise is tidy and easy to access, following a regular cleaning schedule and being aware of our four-legged friends within the store.
- Skillfully provide accurate information in an educational format to customers after the initial nutrition training.
Now, those are the things we need you to be able to do. We have a very flat management style and to set yourself at the front of the pack we’d love to see the following:
- Happy to work on your own initiative while seeking and accepting responsibilities, and needing little direction.
- View work as fulfilling and challenging and is self-motivated to complete their tasks.
- Willing to utilize your personal smart phone with work related apps.
Still with us? Awesome! In addition to an amazing team, an employee empowering atmosphere and getting the chance to work in the “Nation’s Dog-Friendliest Town” (Dog Fancy Magazine’s words, not ours!) we have a really competitive benefits package that includes fitness reimbursement, an employee discount and even retirement fund matching with pay starting at $13/hour. If this sounds like it’s the job for you, then please bring your resume into one of our two locations or head to our website www.bendpetexpress.com check us out and apply through Indeed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
To keep cashiers and customers as safe as possible, we have supplied masks, register barriers, gloves, and hand sanitizer. Cleaning protocols have been out in place.