Bend Pet Express is currently accepting resumes for future employment opportunities
While we do not have any open positions at the moment, we are always happy to take resumes for consideration in the future. Stop in today and say hi!
Please take a look at our current employment opportunities.
We are a locally owned and operated premium natural pet food store and supply company. Currently, we have two thriving retail stores in Bend, Oregon. If you think you would be a good fit for our team please drop off a resume, directly to the store manager in either the Eastside or Westside store.
As a part time member of our team, you will build lasting relationships with our customers and their owners. Take pride in knowing you are contributing to giving our four-legged friends longer, healthier lives by passionately offering the healthiest treats, food and toys available!
- Skillfully provide accurate information in an educational format to customers after the initial nutrition training.
- Build relationships with our customers with amazing customer service, enthusiasm, and passion for animal welfare.
- Utilize general computer skills including Microsoft and Apple products to open, close and maintain store operations and sales.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels by being aware of product flow, receiving and restocking inventory, and merchandising product. This includes repeatedly lifting up to 50 lbs throughout the day.
- Providing a clean and maintained work and shopping environment by ensuring merchandise is tidy and easy to access, following a regular cleaning schedule and being aware of our four-legged friends within the store.
Now, those are the things we need you to be able to do. To set yourself at the front of the pack we’d love to see the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience, or experience working directly with the public
- Able to communicate professionally in writing and verbally
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
Still with us? Awesome! In addition to an amazing team, an employee empowering atmosphere and getting the chance to work in the “Nation’s Dog-Friendliest Town” (Dog Fancy Magazine’s words, not ours!) we have a really competitive benefits package that includes fitness reimbursement, an employee discount and even retirement fund matching with pay starting at $13/hour.
If this sounds like it’s the job for you, then please bring your resume into one of our two locations or simply let us know below.