NutriSource® Small and Medium Breed Puppy is ideal for growing small and medium breed puppies (breeds that mature to less than 50 lbs.) and provides super premium nutrition in a scientifically formulated, easy-to-digest food. NutriSource® Small & Medium Breed Puppy contains the higher levels of protein and fat needed by small and medium breed puppies and is formed to smaller, bite size kibble making it easier for small dogs to eat. NutriSource® combines chicken meal, chicken, rice, and carefully selected ingredients in the precise blend to promote balanced growth and optimum health for small and medium breed puppies. Readily available nutrients in chicken meal, chicken, and rice go to work on the inside, resulting in less waste. NutriSource® Small and Medium Breed Puppy Food also supplies complete and balanced nutrition for gestating and lactating females.
NutriSource Puppy Chicken & Rice Small & Medium Breed Dog Food, Kibble
$17.59 – $52.79
NutriSource is family owned, made in the USA and has never had a recall! The grain line is the number one food we direct customers to when coming from a grocery store kibble. The formula makes for an easy transition and is a good step towards a grain-fee diet. We also offer a loyalty program, purchase 12 bags from NutriSource and you get the 13th bag on us!
chicken meal, chicken, white rice, fish meal, oatmeal, chicken fat, flax seeds, natural chicken flavor, lecithin., brown rice, beet pulpdried, sunflower oil, dried tomato pomace, dried brewers yeast, salt, minerals, potassium chloride, vitamins, lactic acid, lascorbyl2polyphosphate, choline chloride, yucca schidigera extract, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract
|Calories (per Cup)|
|Calories (per Kg)|
Why Feed NutriSource®?
NutriSource® is highly digestible for maximum nutrient absorption and each formula is nutritionally complete so more of the concentrated nutrition is retained by your dog. This means you can feed your dog less; as much as two-thirds less than other brands. Compare the NutriSource® price and you’ll see this means your cost per feeding is less than the competition. And by feeding smaller, more easily digestible portions, your dog produces less waste.
Know Your Source
- Over 50 years of experience in manufacturing dry and moist dog food, cat food and treats.
- A seasoned, specially trained work force and management team.
- An excellent reputation for manufacturing high quality products.
- The highest quality, fresh, raw ingredients that are tested upon arrival to ensure that they meet stringent specifications for quality, protein, moisture and ash.
- State of the art equipment to develop and produce carefully formulated products, providing sound nutrition, backed by extensive research and quality testing.
- Animal feeding tests using the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) protocols substantiate that Tuffy’s pet foods provide complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- A manufacturing plant in Perham, Minnesota, producing ONLY pet food. It is the only manufacturing facility that produces Tuffy’s, Tuffy’s GOLD, Nutrisource, Natural Planet Organics and Pure Vita branded products.
- An on-site, fully equipped, wet chemistry lab that constantly monitors and tests products to insure correct formulation, appearance, palatability, aroma, and digestibility.
- Products made to order; thus, providing the freshest product available.
- Products produced accurately and consistently. Every bag is the same, every time. Every bag is guaranteed for protein, fat, moisture and fiber.
- The highest quality packaging to preserve freshness and palatability.
- A factory and warehouse that are thoroughly cleaned and regularly inspected. Tuffy’s Pet Foods is AIB inspected (American Insitute of Baking).
- Trucks carrying our products are inspected for cleanliness before being loaded.
100% PROTEINATED MINERALS
- More available for absorption and more active in the body than sulfates and oxides
- Marked improvement in coat quality
- Sprayed on the outside of each kibble, to quickly activate in the digestive system
SUPER PREMIUM NUTRITION
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin in ALL of our formulas
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids (Enhanced with DHA)
- No by-products and no corn
- Naturally preserved
- Protected Vitamin C
- Natural Anti-Oxidants
PROVEN PET FOOD MANUFACTURER
- More than 50 years of pet food manufacturing experience
- One manufacturing facility creating a consistent product
- Family-owned business working to build relationships with our customers
- Unparalleled customer service